Every millimeter of the body, from the scalp to the feet, is covered by skin, a broad and versatile organ that protects us from external factors. Inner, emotional, and physical health are inseparable because everything that happens in the organism is reflected in the skin.
Although it seems surprising, it exposes to the world if we are eating or sleeping well or, on the contrary, if we have inconvenient life habits. To take care of it and keep it healthy, we must nourish it and apply appropriate treatments such as body oils, moisturizing creams, among others... In the following paragraphs, we will show you how to take care of your skin in a healthy way.
To show fresh skin, it is not enough to wash your face with soap and water. Although washing the face is necessary to enjoy a healthy and free of impurities skin, common soaps do not meet all the requirements to cleanse it, as these reduce or limit the functioning of the sebaceous and sweat glands (without completely eliminating the physiological work they perform).
Recognizing this type of skin is easy, as it is characterized by a healthy color and smooth and compact texture, without spots. Normal skin does not show excessive shine, it is smooth, and its firmness depends on the age of the person.
Also, no black spots or pimples are observed. Having this type of skin is wonderful because it does not require much care, it is only necessary to keep it balanced so that it does not dry out over time.
It is important to pay attention to the first symptoms of dryness to begin to change the beauty routine and incorporate moisturizers and body oils. Early signs of dryness are denoted when the skin of the face is stretched due to the change of temperature from heat to cold, becoming more sensitive to elements of nature.
This type is difficult to produce and preserve moisture, which is manifested in a shortage of fat. The skin looks opaque, scaly, and prone to cracking. It has little elasticity and is likely to wrinkling prematurely.
A good routine to care for dry skin consists of:
• After bathing, apply extra moisturizing creams and body essential oils.
• Do not bathe with hot water, but rather warm or cold.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Use soap for dry skin without fragrances, free of alcohol, and that does not irritate.
• Neroli oil and aloe vera are effective in moisturizing the skin. You can combine them with other oils and use them after the bath.
• Protect your skin with moisturizers and sunscreen, especially in summer or winter, seasons in which it is more exposed to drying.
This skin is quite difficult to treat because the sebaceous and sweat glands have increased their intensity, causing the appearance and proliferation of pimples. The skin looks shiny and with a greasy appearance on the surface. The pores are opened by the accumulation of sebum, especially around the nose.
However, one of the advantages of this type of skin is that it does not wrinkle so quickly since the fat keeps it moisturized. To care for this type of skin, you should proceed as follows:
• Apply an adequate treatment in case of acne. Do not use your hands to extract the grains; for these cases, the benzoyl peroxide cream is used.
• Wash your face with mild soap and plenty of water. If you opt for something more natural, it is advisable to wash your face with hamamelis or juniper water.
• Do not clean the skin in an exaggerated way, use tonics for its maintenance and cleaning.
• It is advisable to use cleansers or regulating creams, and soapy and sparkling gel.
• Oily skin can be exfoliated up to three times a week to remove fats and dead cells.
• Do not overuse the moisturizers, use body oils and moisturizers in a moderate way.
No posts found
Aromar is a manufacturer of home fragrances, including concentrated air fresheners, scented sachets, fragrance oils, oil burners, incense, tea light candles and other home fragrance products.
Nature provides aromas that serve to refresh the environment. Scented candles capture them and reproduce them, turning our house into a pleasant corner.